May 18, 2008

Inspiration Wall

OK this post has been building for a while and finally I have got my butt in gear to take a picture.

I can't take credit for all the work in this picture and I'm sure some of the poeple that read this will recognise some of work involved. Unfortunately my camera can't take a picture of the whole wall which is crammed with fat book pages, tags and ATCs and is still growing.

If I'm stuck this is my newest tool to help get rid of crafters block.

When I finally got my own house this year I decided I wouldn't stick my swap in boxes so this is how the idea came about. Thankyou everyone who I have swapped with so far and all those to come you do help me more than you realise.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW your wall will get totally filled up, looks great x

Craftyideas said...

Love it Mezza. Love Rachel p xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

What a fabby idea Mez, and guess what? I could see about five ATCs we have swapped that I made, and a couple of FPs too!! And...you still have your original Forum Name ATC...bless!!

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Wow it looks so cool - cannot believe I have finally got to see it! Hope all is well, mudst catch up soon.

Traci x

Angie C said...

Gosh Mezza, what a great idea and what a lot of gorgeous pieces of art you have there

Minxy said...

what a great idea, bet it does inspire you x