May 25, 2008

Arte y pico Award





Well this is an award I received from the lovely Dawn in April and I've just got round to posting it so sorry for the wait
This award was originally designed by Eseya at Arte y pico so please display the image in your post.
Now I need to pick five! (like thats enough lol) of your favorite BLOG SITES that you think earned this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. List the names of the site owners on your blog with a links to their blogs.
Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know of the award.
Each winner has to show the award, and put the name of the person who gave it to them, with a link to their blog too.
The five I have chosen have inspired me with their blogs and I love checking out their latest crafty creations when I get a moment are: Andrea, Hels, Lesley, Linda E and Nicky.

Thankyou guys for your fab works of art and now its over to you :)
Mez




4 comments:

Andrea said...

thankyou so much Mezza for the award I feel very honoured you chose me to get one, my only trouble is I do not know how to link names to my blog, will see if I can get help with that, thankyou again xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw thanks ever so much Mez....that is so kind of you hun xx

Minxy said...

woo hoo another award, fank you soooo much hun, i'm well chuffed :O) running off now to blog it xxx

Lesley said...

Thank you Mezza!! xxx