June 2, 2008

Butterfly Card

This is a stamp I got last week and its a fab stamp by Linda Luckin as is the peacock feather I used for the background. The stamps are available from the Artistic Stamper in 2 diffrent sizes and they are fab so everyone should buy these stamps :)


The peacock feather is stamped in versamark and then I brushed some mica powders over the top in gold. The Butterfly was embossed in gold then I've used Irridescent H2Os in Gold and red to colour the butterfly in. I have added a little old gold glitter and a peel off best wishes to finish it off.




6 comments:

Phree said...

Gorgeous card! Love the stamps.

Joy said...

A beautiful card Mezza I love the butterflies xx

Shazza said...

beautiful card and beautiful stamps Mezza
x

Angie C said...

Wow Mezza what a stunning card

Minxy said...

Stunning card, i may have to invest in one of those butterflys myself xx

Ann said...

Stunning Mezza - love the butterflys, think I just might NEED one of those stamps too - LOL!!!