April 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well I've been tagged by my friend Rachel and this means I have to think of seven things about me and share them with you, If I overshare please forgive me, we'll blame it on Rachel :0p

1. I'm terrible for keeping to dates. Give me a time and I'll be early but boy I'm so bad with dates I need like 5 reminders just to get my butt in gear.

2. My most favorite place in the world is Egypt. I went with my mum on a Nile Cruise and went to Cairo and everything and I loved it. I still haven't made my scrapbook but I love looking at the photos, I have so many great memories.

3. I love rubber stamping. Have only been stamping about 2/3 years I suppose but this past year have been introduced to so many different techniques using distress inks, alcohol inks -im addicted -thanks Hels.

4. I have a cat called Bobby (Roberta), the owners agreed to leave her behind when we bought our house.

5. I have a wood lather so I can make my own lace bobbins but I haven't found anywhere to put it yet so it's still at my mums.

6. My favorite superheroes are Spiderman and Venom I have several signed comics.

7. Am also a bigggggggggggggg Doctor Who Fan from way back and don't miss an episode and regularly watch the re runs of the old and new series even if I've watched them several times already - they help me craft :)

So now I need to tag 5 other people :)

Heidi
Anna
Crafty Butterfly
Dan
Bee

No comments: